Wise words.

03 January 2007
"I am not against golf, since I cannot but suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering trout."
-Paul O'Neil


Bass fishermen watch Monday night football, drink beer, drive pickup trucks and prefer noisy women with big breasts. Trout fishermen watch MacNeil-Lehrer, drink white wine, drive foreign cars with passenger-side air bags and hardly think about women at all. This last characteristic may have something to do with the fact that trout fishermen spend most of the time immersed up to the thighs in ice-cold water.
-Author Unknown

2 comments:

Xandel said...

Hey iris darling I miss you! It's me Ryan Sas <3 I figured if you were leaving LJ it had to be for a good reason. I've also been looking for a new blog spot as the current seems to be filled with bad memories. well I miss you more than words can express and I'd love to see you sometime soon I have a new cell phone number that I'll have to give you via myspace <3 I hope all is well Ry

Ed. said...

Iris, I love that golf quote. I used to golf a lot until I picked up a fly rod. I have never looked back.

Thanks for listing my blog on your site! I'll link yours on mine.